Drought Tolerant Landscaping
Innovative Landscaping Techniques for Dealing with Drought
Drought-Tolerant Trees, Grasses, Plants and Ground Cover and
The Latest Technologies for Water Management
Drought tolerant trees and grass are ideal for the irrigation challenges property owners face in the drought-prone San Francisco Bay Area. Our clients who have made the switch enjoy healthy and vibrant landscapes with low water requirements. Take advantage of our knowledge and experience with drought-tolerant trees and ground cover to design a beautiful, sustainable landscape that helps conserve water. We use latest techniques like Xeriscape landscaping to help you maintain curb appeal.
Among the leading drought-tolerant landscaping companies, Petalon Landscape Management, Inc. specializes in choosing plants that can survive on the natural water (rain) that is available to them. While some plants require very little water, others can go for long periods without watering. This is extremely beneficial for commercial property owners and managers who are struggling to maintain aesthetics and avoid water overuse fines.
Our drought management strategies include:
- Reduction and conversion of turf and plants to low water use/drought tolerant species
- Deep root watering and fertilization of trees
- Efficient irrigation management techniques including installing rain gauges and master valves with flow meters, upgrading to ET-based controllers, converting overhead sprinklers to high-efficiency heads wherever possible, conducting meter readings and drawing up water budgets to meet specific district restrictions
- Setting (and monitoring) controllers to weather conditions
- Visual landscape inspections for run-offs, water leaks and standing water as well as under-watering
Let us show you the endless possibilities of drought tolerant trees, grass and ground cover.
Drought-Tolerant Landscaping Company Offering Proven Solutions
Our Bay-friendly landscaping ideas have delivered peace of mind for several property managers. It’s not just about choosing native plants and trees, but those that will support your water conservation goals. When combined with our smart irrigation solutions and landscape management programs, you will enjoy a sustainable, attractive commercial landscape.
Our landscaping water conservation services include:
- Xeriscape landscaping installation with drought-tolerant trees, plants, grass and groundcover
- Sustainable landscape management plans
- Water conservation irrigation solutions including smart controllers and reclaimed water solutions
- Arbor care and pest management
We implement drought-tolerant landscape enhancements that combine low-maintenance, colorful native plants and water-wise groundcover with stunning hardscapes to keep your property looking great throughout the year.
Call 408-453-3998 for xeriscape landscaping or landscaping water conservation solutions in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Start Your Landscaping Water Conservation Today
You can count on our water management company to provide you with a healthy and vibrant landscape that will help you conserve the Bay Area’s most precious resource. From drought-tolerant plants to water-wise irrigation systems, we have you covered.
Try our drought-tolerant landscaping company to begin your water conservation today.
We serve the sustainable landscaping needs of commercial properties, corporate campuses, H.O.A. communities, retail complexes, apartments and municipalities in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Foster City, San Mateo, Redwood City, Palo Alto, and the East Bay / Tri-Valley communities of San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, and Hayward, CA.
Phone 408-453-3998 to request a quote for our drought-tolerant landscaping services in the San Francisco Bay area.
We perform our Landscape Management services in these areas:
|Bay Area||East Bay||Livermore||Redwood City||Santa Clara|
|Cupertino||Foster City||Milpitas||San Jose||Sunnyvale|
|Danville||Fremont||Palo Alto||San Mateo||TriValley|
|Dublin||Hayward||Pleasanton||San Ramon||Walnut Creek|