Irrigation System Design and Installation
Irrigation System Design and Installation to Save Money and the Earth
Petalon Landscape Management performs cutting-edge irrigation system design and installation services for property owners and managers who want to save money and preserve the environment.
Water conservation is the governing principle behind today’s professional landscapes. New technology aimed at scaling back the use of this precious resource has transformed the way outdoor spaces in California are planned and constructed.
When retailers, HOA communities, governmental entities and corporations choose Petalon for irrigation system design and installation, they experience a noticeable reduction in water usage and expense.
Our staff makes extensive use of the following advanced technology to provide clients with the most efficient irrigation systems possible:
- Smart controllers that use weather conditions like precipitation, ground moisture, cloud cover, and humidity to schedule water usage.
- Drip irrigation such as soaker hoses or microsprays that minimize evaporation.
- High-efficiency “heavy-droplet” sprinkler nozzles that deliver more water to the roots of plants and grass.
In many cases, savings can amount to 30 percent or more per year. Our commercial clients quickly recoup their modest initial investment in a modern watering system that replaces a tired, wasteful one. Over multiple years, the savings yielded by water conservation is substantial.
Systematic Irrigation System Design and Installation
Commercial clients of Petalon Landscape Management can expect a scrupulous step-by-step process during each project involving irrigation system design and installation including:
- A comprehensive evaluation of the client’s current landscape and watering practices.
- Agreement on a budget, based on client preferences and suggestions from Petalon’s staff.
- Development of a sustainable landscape design that includes irrigation system improvements, native plants and shrubs, lawn reduction, hardscaping, and grading to improve drainage and control erosion.
- Installation of a stunning landscape that requires less water but remains vibrant, diverse, and colorful.
Petalon’s commercial clients come from all over the Bay Area and the communities of Fremont, Mountain View, Walnut Creek, Danville, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Palo Alto, Livermore, and Pleasanton.
To discuss irrigation system design and installation with a Petalon Landscape Management expert, call 408-453-3998 today to schedule an appointment.
We perform our Landscape Management services in these areas:
|Bay Area||East Bay||Livermore||Redwood City||Santa Clara|
|Cupertino||Foster City||Milpitas||San Jose||Sunnyvale|
|Danville||Fremont||Palo Alto||San Mateo||TriValley|
|Dublin||Hayward||Pleasanton||San Ramon||Walnut Creek|