Expert Tree Care Starts with Experience
Expert Tree Care Starts with Experience!
Trained Arborists Keep Your Landscape Beautiful
Trees are like living artwork adorning your commercial property. Regular maintenance keeps them looking beautiful. To see the best results, it is important to hire trained arborists. Skilled in the science and art of tree management, they know how to protect your green investments and business image. There’s no denying it—expert tree care starts with experience!
5 Essential Tree Care Services for Your Commercial Property
Healthy trees make a positive impression about your company and its premises. Tree maintenance goes beyond trimming a few branches every year. Learn why your trees deserve expert care by certified arborists.
- Tree selection, placement and planting: Choose the right ones for your landscape and enjoy trees that are healthy, have a long life and can contribute to lowering your maintenance efforts and cost. Beautiful trees must be planted correctly. Arborists consider the soil condition, drainage, space availability, insect and disease susceptibility as well as sun and wind exposure when selecting and planting trees on your property.
- Tree pruning: In addition to keeping your property neat and attractive, pruning strengthens trees by removing any limbs that may be hampering healthy growth. With a sound knowledge of tree systems, experienced arborists know how much to prune, preventing permanent damage.
- Tree disease management: Left unchecked, pests and disease can turn your beautiful trees into expensive liabilities. Arborists are tree care experts. They correctly diagnose the problem, administer the right treatments and monitor their health to optimize their lifespan.
- Tree removal and transplanting: Some trees are not suitably located and must be moved to an area where they will not obstruct public access or destroy buildings and power lines. Tree specialists have the equipment to get the job done safely and correctly. You can rely on them to protect your trees and landscape during the removal and transplanting process.
- Arborist reports: These are helpful in many ways, including obtaining tree removal permits for property development purposes. However, one of the greatest benefits is reducing landscape maintenance expenses and liabilities. Tree inventories and risk reports are valuable tools in determining management strategies, prioritizing needs and allocating resources.
You can rely on our full-service commercial landscape management company to maintain attractive premises in all seasons. Our expert tree maintenance services, weekly gardening programs and smart irrigation management will make your property stand out.
Property owners, developers and managers across the San Jose and East Bay areas, including in Fremont, Milpitas, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin and Danville depend on our comprehensive arbor care services.
Call 408-453-3998 or contact our landscape management company requesting a quote for tree care.