Expert Landscape Professionals Serving the South Bay Area
Cost-Effective Landscape Installation and Maintenance
Creating and maintaining a gorgeous corporate campus, retail property, or commercial grounds requires skill, meticulous care, and attention to detail. Petalon Landscape Management, Inc. provides complete landscaping and lawn care services trusted by property owners and managers since 2001. Whether you need weekly maintenance for your existing commercial landscape or a complete overhaul of your outdoor space, you can call on our experts to get the job done right. Our landscape professionals in the South Bay Area can offer you fresh ideas for the makeover and upkeep of your premises.
From creating a beautiful garden to replacing your outdated irrigation system, our team is always up for the challenge. Petalon Landscape Management deploys landscape professionals to provide exceptional lawn and landscape maintenance in the South Bay Area, including San Jose, Milpitas, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and Santa Clara.
Landscaping Services for Retail, HOAs, and Commercial Properties
Whether you own or manage a commercial property, you know the importance of maintaining a good image. With a well-maintained lawn and garden, you’ll create the right first impression. Our South Bay Area landscape professionals can take care of the following tasks:
- Grounds maintenance: Lawn maintenance for large commercial properties requires knowledge and skill. Let our landscapers keep your outdoor areas beautiful with regular mowing, trimming, edging, and cleanup services at affordable rates.
- Grasses: Whether you decide to go with traditional turf, drought-resistant ground cover, wildflowers, or artificial turf, we can help. Meet with our landscape professionals to determine the best lawn materials for your property. Consider planting groundcover in open areas you don’t frequently use or install artificial grass in open courtyards or high-traffic areas to prevent bare spots and minimize maintenance.
- Construction: We can make your landscape more functional.Landscape construction may also include flattening out the landscape for easy maintenance or improving drainage before installing grass, synthetic turf, or hardscapes.
- Walkways: You can use concrete, pavers, or paving stones to create paths between structures, seating areas, and public sidewalks. Whether you choose a whimsical or practical design, walkways break up your lawn, create an inviting entryway, and add curb appeal to your commercial property.
- Gardens: Use seasonal plantings to create a beautiful garden area that employees, customers, clients, and guests can enjoy. Hire Petalon to create statement structures, such as fountains, retaining walls, gazebos, or seating areas. Even the simplest changes can add visual appeal and potentially increase your property value.
- Drought resistant landscaping: Choose drought-tolerant trees, plants, and groundcover for sustainable landscape management. Drought-resistant plants use less water and come in an array of colors and sizes. Our professional landscapers can help you choose the right mix of plants for your flower beds.
Contact us online to book a free consultation with our landscape professionals in the South Bay Area. Call Petalon at 408-453-3998. We tailor our landscape maintenance plans for commercial properties across San Jose, Milpitas, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and Santa Clara.