Wondering If It is Time for Artificial Grass?
Consider Environmentally Friendly, Durable Synthetic Turf
Artificial grass is growing in popularity for commercial applications. Sports venues such as stadiums and athletic fields already use this durable alternative to natural grass. It’s also suitable for outdoor seating areas and shop entrances if you want to create a no-maintenance, inviting environment. If you have a playground on your apartment building or other commercial property, you may already know about the benefits of artificial grass installation in the San Francisco Bay area. However, because it’s softer than concrete and cleaner than bare ground, it’s an ideal product in heavy traffic areas too. Plus, you don’t have to worry about mud puddles, insects, or bare spots!
The experienced team of artificial grass installers at Petalon Landscape Management, Inc. have already worked with commercial property owners and managers throughout San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, Campbell, and Morgan Hill. We’d be happy to discuss the benefits of creating a functional, attractive lawn without the inconvenience of weekly maintenance.
Where Can You Install Artificial Grass?
Almost anywhere! You can create outdoor green spaces without the fuss of turf care for everyone to enjoy. When you install artificial grass, you reduce your carbon footprint and decrease landscape maintenance costs while elevating the appearance of your commercial property.
Here are just a few places where artificial grass installation makes sense:
- Retail plazas and shopping malls
- Office building premises
- HOAs / apartment complexes
- Putting greens
- Dog parks
- Athletic sports fields
- Rooftop gardens
- Playgrounds and schoolyards
- Building entrances and pathways
- Yoga and exercise parks
- Other high-traffic areas
Are you considering artificial grass for your business location, school, HOA, or commercial property? Our customer-focused landscaping team can help you choose the brand, style, and color to complement your natural landscaping.
Benefits of Artificial Grass in Commercial Settings
Advances in manufacturing and design have made artificial turf softer and more comfortable. These new products look like natural grass and feel amazing when you walk across them. You don’t have to worry about trimming, fertilizing, or maintaining the areas covered in fake grass.
Not only does artificial grass offer convenience and durability, but it also offers the following benefits:
- Cost savings: Increase your return on investment with synthetic grass. You don’t have to water it to keep the original look and feel. Say goodbye to fertilizing, weed killing, mowing, and edging grass in the business portions of your commercial property. All you need is a leaf blower to remove debris and clean up the area.
- Durability: Artificial grass installation provides green grass that survives the toughest punishment from pedestrian traffic and the elements. For heavily traveled spaces, artificial grass prevents wear and tear and can help you avoid expensive seasonal maintenance.
- Pathway and sidewalk enhancement: Do you have established pathways to various entrances? Green artificial grass can reduce maintenance needs in these high traffic areas without sacrificing appearance.
- Green alternative: Because it doesn’t require water, it’s a smart choice if you want to show greater environmental responsibility and abide by the area’s water use restrictions.
Contact us for artificial grass installation in San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, Campbell, and Morgan Hill. Call Petalon at 408-453-3998 today.