Landscape Installations for Commercial Properties and Estates
Enjoy Attractive, Inviting Spaces and Enhanced Curb Appeal
Landscape installations for commercial properties and estates can be exciting but also challenging. Expert landscapers consider it like creating a stunning piece of art—you have a bigger canvas and plenty of scope for creativity. Skill, experience, and strategic planning will drive the success of your project and maximize return on investment. Thoughtfully designed and well-planned landscapes, hardscapes and seasonal gardens can help you achieve inviting spaces that enhance your property’s value and appeal. Petalon’s experts specialize in landscape installations for commercial properties and estates throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Creative Landscape Installations for Beautifying your Premises
Investing in estate or commercial property landscape installation is all about increasing curb appeal, driving up traffic, and improving business prospects. Whether it is a large retail complex, a corporate campus, or a private estate, outdoor spaces take up a significant portion of the overall property management budget. Consequently, it is important to hire an efficient and affordable landscape management company that can provide multiple services under one roof. We work with an integrated network of professionals, including skilled landscapers, qualified hardscaping contractors, and experienced water management specialists across the Bay Area.
Here are some ideas for landscape installations that you may want to consider:
- Plant selection and placement: One of the key landscape management challenges in Bay Area properties is the microclimate. From heat and chill, to fog, rain, and sunshine, every element may vary significantly between properties. ISA-certified arborists will study the microclimate and soil conditions of your landscape before carefully choosing the plant species, planting location, and spacing. The goal is to create a healthy, full, and vibrant landscape that is easy to maintain, and appears attractive all year round.
- Seasonal gardens: Artistically designed, eye-catching flower beds can be the highlight of your landscape. With the right mix of seasonal flowers, suitable plants and shrubs, and hardscaping elements, seasonal gardens can help maximize your landscape management return on investment.
- Hardscaping elements: Decorative pergolas, stunning water features, attractive sculptures, shaded seating, and safe and clean walkways or driveways are excellent additions to any landscape. These hardscaping elements will help in
- Creating convenient walking, driving and resting spots for visitors or passersby
- Enticing prospects and increasing traffic to your premises
- Driving up business for the shops and establishments housed within your property
- Water management: Besides installing efficient irrigation systems, certain landscaping or hardscaping elements can help reduce your water usage and increase your water management efficiencies. For example: Addition of retaining walls or borders for creating barriers and preventing erosion
- Turf replacement through xeriscaping
- Turf reduction by adding stone or concrete patios
Hire the Bay Area’s Award-Winning Landscaping Installation Company
At Petalon, we provide a comprehensive range of landscape installation and enhancement services. From lush lawns and manicured gardens, to efficient hardscapes and water-wise landscapes, you can count on us for cost-effective designs, skilled installation, and consistent customer service.
Property owners and estate managers across the Bay Area count on us for landscape installation services, estate landscaping, and sustainable drought management solutions. We serve properties in and around Pleasanton, San Jose, Walnut Creek, Redwood City, and Hayward, CA.
For all your commercial and estate landscaping requirements, hire the experts at Petalon. Call 408-453-3998 or contact us online to learn more about our services.