Why Artificial Grass Installation Can Be Better than Natural Grass?
Artificial Grass Installation Can Be Better than Natural Grass – Here’s Why
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Bay Area Properties
As the weather warms up, residential and commercial property owners begin to think about sprucing up their lawns. Beautiful green grass soothes the eye and forms the largest part of many landscapes. However, there are numerous problems with natural grass that property owners would love to avoid. Find out why artificial grass installation can be better than natural grass.
The award-winning team at Petalon Landscape Management, Inc. can install artificial turf on your property in the Bay Area.
Problems Inherent in Natural Grass Lawns
If you have pets that like to dig or areas of heavy foot traffic on your lawn, you might have bald or brown spots that mar the aesthetics of your property. Here are a few other issues that can occur with natural grass:
- Poor growth due to unhealthy soil.
- Danger of fungal growth that can damage your lawn.
- Weeds can take root and choke your natural grass.
- Grasshoppers, ants, and grubs are just a few of the pests that thrive in natural grass. These pests attract gophers, birds, and other animals that can damage your lawn and outdoor furniture.
- Pollens and allergens in natural grass lawns can make it difficult for individuals with allergies to spend time outdoors.
- Poor drainage in your natural lawn can cause a muddy mess following a storm.
- High water bills due to dry conditions and thirsty natural turf requiring daily irrigation.
In contrast, artificial grass can eliminate many of these issues.
How Artificial Grass Can Improve Your Lawn
Artificial grass has a more consistent texture than natural grass, which may prevent slips and falls. That’s just one reason many property owners opt for artificial turf, particularly for commercial property lawns.
Here are more ways natural-looking artificial grass can improve your outdoor living space:
- Enjoy green grass you don’t have to mow or water.
- Avoid pollen and allergens and breathe more easily around your home or place of business.
- Discourage bugs and other pests from making themselves at home.
- Avoid high water bills associated with watering natural grass.
- Boast a lush green lawn with little to no maintenance. You don’t even need soil!
At Petalon Landscape Management Inc., we are focused on customer satisfaction and committed to creating beautiful, healthy outdoor living spaces in the Bay Area.
If you would like more information on why artificial grass installation can be better than natural grass, we have the answers you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for your residential and commercial property in the San Francisco Bay Area. Call 408-453-3998 for a quote.